What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to mastering the art of blogging
- Showing you how to automate your blog with list building & sales funnels
- Showing you how to cash in with affiliate marketing & Adsense
- Showing you how to explode your social media marketing
- Showing you how to master SEO & create killer content
- Showing you how to jumpstart your blogging success
- Showing you how to dominate Wordpress
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Blogging.org scores 74.22/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to https://blogging.org/join, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD1.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: blogging.org you’ll also be taken through to blogging.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)